Donny Montell - I've Been Waiting For This Night

Donny Montell - I've Been Waiting For This Night

Check out Donny's new single "I've Been Waiting For This Night" for Eurovision Contest 2016. "I've Been Waiting For This Night" will be available very soon on his release "BLCK" on iTunes, Spotify & Tidal. Music by Jonas Thander, Beatrice Robertsson Lyrics by Jonas Thander, Beatrice Robertsson Directing and Producing by Jean Baptiste Group Lyrics Here we are together you and I (I) Watching lights around us fill the night (night) I was living in the dark Tried to heal my broken heart Until now Cause here we are together you and I (I) For a thousand years through a million tears With a hungry heart, every day apart I've been waiting for this night, I've been waiting for this night When I see your smile and your beautiful eyes I get lost in time, now I know that I've I've been waiting for this night, I've been waiting for this night If only I could stay here by your side (side) To promise you forever here tonight (night) There is nothing I can do That can take my heart from you Always yours If only I could stay here by your side (side) For a thousand years through a million tears With a hungry heart, every day apart I've been waiting for this night, I've been waiting for this night When I see your smile and your beautiful eyes I get lost in time, now I know that I've I've been waiting for this night, I've been waiting for this night Aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa For a thousand years and a million tears With a hungry heart, every day apart I've been waiting for this night, I've been waiting for this night When I see your smile and your beautiful eyes I get lost in time, now I know that I've I've been waiting for this night, I've been waiting for this night Here we are together you and I 2016
Share This Video :

Yorum Gönder

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PofiVido | Viral Videos - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger